As a 7Steps Business Trainer you get:
• 7Steps Business Trainer’s Packet including presentation materials, graphics, powerpoint presentation ideas and samples
• Ideas on how to start and thereafter schedule your 7Steps Business Training sessions
• A series of informative videos with Kass Thomas explaining everything in detail, and giving examples of how to use them
• Brainstorming session with Kass and 7Steps Support Group before each scheduled training session
• Follow up call with Kass after each training session
• Free Prelude classes with Kass (online)
• Special rates on additional Bridging the Gap classes with Kass (online)
• Your classes listed on the 7Steps website
• Discounts on selected products and classes
• Assistance with acquiring books to stock your library
• Tips on how to create your training sessions
• Listing of classes and trainings on website if desired (optional)
• Your profile and picture on the 7Steps website
• Ideas for setting up your website business page
• Opportunity to make money as a remote host for Kass’ classes
• Monthly calls with Kass and/or 7Steps Support Group
• 7Steps Prelude class (2 hours)
with Kass Thomas Cost: €150
with other BTG Instructors Cost: €75 to €100
• 7Steps Bridging the Gap class (1 day)
with Kass Thomas Cost: €350
with other BTG Instructors Cost: €200
• 7Steps Explosion 2-day class with Kass Thomas (2-day)
• 7Steps Business Trainer’s License Fee
The fee is annual and must be paid when applying/renewing your license. Annual renewal requirements include payment of annual fee and participation in at least one 7Steps Explosion class with Kass Thomas each year.
You may pay the fee and keep your license current as long as you have scheduled and attend your renewal class requirement within 4 months of license renewal date, Your license will automatically expire if you have not paid your renewal fee or signed up for renewal 7Steps Explosion class with Kass Thomas. If you have any questions please contact us at info@7Steps.us.
• 7Steps Business Trainer’s License License Renewal Fee
• Royalty payments
Royalty fees on 7Steps Business Training sessions are payable to:
Open Possibilities s.r.l.s.
For in-house corporate trainers royalty fees are included in the purchase fees of participant packages..
For detailed information contact us at info@7Steps.us.
7Steps Business Training Programme: Sessions, Content & Outcome
The complete 7Steps Business Training Programme consists of four different levels of training. Each level is carried out in a training session which lasts for up to four hours, approximately.
Each session progressively guides participants toward enhancing their communication skills using the 7Steps approach.
Level 1 Training Session
This capsule incorporates presentation and demonstration of how to use 7Steps in a variety of business scenarios. It is done by offering various practical examples.
Participants begin to see a different way of approaching communication. Now they find it easier, more authentic and less conflictual.
As they start applying these steps in daily living, they experience reduction in stress.
New channels of communication open up in their personal and professional lives.
Level 2 Training Session
In this segment, participants are shown how to transform problems into possibilities using 7Steps.
The trainer outlines common behavioural patterns and guides them to practice strengthening their intuitive skills.
Working in pairs, participants learn how to identify triggers, recognize shifts, and make different choices.
Participants learn how to identify common behavioral patterns, choose the right step, and change challenging situations into mutually beneficial outcomes.
This is an interactive session pepped with high energy as the participants get to apply the steps in action.
Level 3 Training Session
This session encapsulates interactive role play. Participants experience the difference in communication when they use tools from 7Steps.
Working with an array of varied topics, they get to work on presentation skills, and get empowered to give and receive constructive and intuitive feedback.
This ‘hands-on’ style of training aids in increased diversification of bilateral communication skills in participants.
This expertise is highly useful in any workplace. They learn how to be a good leader, and/or be part of a team.
And if the situation demands, then lead by following.
Participants are now equipped with an increased agility to alter the course of any communication, and get the best out of any situation.
Even in the light of disparate points of view, they can turn any conversation around, and reach a point of healthy agreement.
This is immensely helpful while dealing with different personalities, and/or working under tight deadlines.
Practically speaking, this session teaches participants how to smoothly manoeuvre through any meeting, and at the end of it, be ready with action points.
Level 4 Training Session
During this final session, participants master their communication and presentation skills through improvisation, role playing, real life scenarios and “elevator speeches”.
They clear any impending doubts they have, and provide feedback that helps everyone present in the session.
To wrap up the course, the session ends with a summary of how to move forward. (2-4 hours)
Participants get to metabolize their experience by reviewing how they can apply the 7Steps approach in all kinds of scenarios.
As they witness ease and positive results when using these new tools, they gain confidence and expand their zone of comfort to be able to move easily through any situation.
There is also an increased sense of self-esteem. Now they are more connected with themselves, and so are able to create magical moments in all their communication, and in turn, lives.
For more information on each level, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to explore the perfect course of training that fits your needs.